After a successful re-launch of our self harm drop in service last year, we are pleased to announce that we have added some more dates for 2015:
- Wednesday 7th January 2015 14.30-15.30 – Adult’s drop in (Ages 18+)
- Wednesday 4th February 2015 15.30-16.30 – Young person’s drop in (Ages 11-21)
- Wednesday 4th March 2015 14.30-15.30 – Adult’s drop in (Ages 18+)
- Wednesday 1st April 2015 15.30-16.30 – Young person’s drop in (Ages 11-21)
- Wednesday 6th May 2015 14.30-15.30 – Adult’s drop in (Ages 18+)
Location: All drop ins will take place at the Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service building, on Mansfield Road, Nottingham. NG1 3FB. (Opposite House of Fraser)
The drop in service is run by Adrienne and Val, who are both trained therapists here at Harmless. Each month, they will on hand to offer a friendly face and provide information about Harmless, our self harm services, or to just talk about any concerns that you may have about self harm. Remember, this service is confidential .
This service is for anyone and not just for those who self harm. If you have concerns about someone else such as a family member or a colleague then please feel free to join us. If it makes you more at ease, bring along someone who you can trust such as a friend.
We encourage all those wanting to access our drop ins to make the most of this important service. Harmless want to continue to provide such opportunities for people but unless they are used, it is likely they will be cancelled and our resources will be distributed elsewhere.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Please note: Harmless services are closed until January 5th. Messages and emails will be responded to at the earliest opportunity when we return.