The Tomorrow Project is a confidential, suicide prevention service which offers practical and emotional support to those who may be having thoughts of suicide and may have been bereaved or affected by suicide.
The catch up cafes are for those who would like to access some informal, drop in support from our service and for those who would like information about our service. These sessions are for those aged 18 and above.
So whether you’d like some information on how we can support you or someone you know – if you’d like to come in and chat with a member of the team or to catch up with others – we will see you at the Catch up Cafe!
The following dates will take place at our Nottingham office at 1 Beech Avenue, Nottingham, NG7 7LJ:
- Tuesday 24th July 2018 – 11.30-12.30
- Wednesday 8thAugust 2018 – 14.30-15.30
- Tuesday 21st August 2018 – 11.30-12.30
- Wednesday 5th September 2018 -14.30-15.30
- Tuesday 18th September 2018 – 11.30-12.30
The following dates will take place at our East Leake office at Unit 1, Lighting House, 3-5 Station Road, East Leake, Loughborough, LE12 6LQ:
- Thursday 19th July 2018 – 10.30-11.30
- Thursday 30th August 2018 – 14.00-15.00
- Thursday 13th September 2018 – 10.30-11.30
If you have any questions about the Catch Up Cafe or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0115 880 0280.