To mark self harm awareness day, Harmless are holding a number of free self
harm workshops on Monday 3rd March 2014 aimed at promoting understanding and
awareness of self harm. The workshop will be an opportunity to begin to
think about the issues around self harm and its impact upon us as
The workshop shall cover:
* What self harm is, and who it effects
* What causes someone to self harm
* Find out more about Harmless and the work that we do
- Morning Session 9.30am until 11am
- Midday Session 11.30am until 1pm
- Afternoon Session 1.30pm until 3pm
To book a place on one of our workshops click here
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and delegates must
book a place via our online shop. Please note: Places are very limited and
only those who have a confirmed booking will be allowed on to our workshop.
The training shall be held on the 4th floor at NCVS, Mansfield Road,
Nottingham. NG1 3FB.
No more than 2 places per organisation per day. Booking should be made under the name of the person attending the workshop. Bookings accepted via our online store only. Terms and condition apply.