There are still places available on our Introduction to self harm and working with self harm training this Thursday, 12th March.
This training will cover:
- What self harm is, and who it effects
- What causes someone to self harm and some of the myths around self harm
- What can be done to support and help people who self harm
- Managing the impact of self harm as an individual and a workplace
- Useful interventions for working with people who self harm and promoting empowerment
- Managing and assessing risk
The training is CPD certified and is delivered over the course of a day and will use a range of delivery methods. Price includes a resource/training pack for all participants.
Our general training days provide an opportunity for individuals from a broad range of professional arenas to attend and get a detailed overview of self harm and working with self harm. Although there is some opportunity for delegates to explore the impact upon them in their own professional arenas, the training is non-specific to a particular field.
Venue: Nottingham Community and Voluntary Centre, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FB
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
Price: £115 per person (10% discount for charities or for bookings of 5 or more places)
Book your place here: http://www.harmless.org.uk/store/Harmless-Training/Harmless-Training-Programme/General-Training-12-03-15 or email email@example.com