Book now for our Introduction to Self Harm Training on 12th March 2015.
What do our training days provide?
Our general training days provide an opportunity for individuals from a broad range of professional arenas to attend and get a detailed overview of self harm and working with self harm. Although there is some opportunity for delegates to explore the impact upon them in their own professional arenas, the training is non-specific to a particular field.
Our training days cover:
- What self harm is, and who it effects
- What causes someone to self harm and some of the myths around self harm
- What can be done to support and help people who self harm
- Managing the impact of self harm as an individual and a workplace
- Useful interventions for working with people who self harm and promoting empowerment
- Managing and assessing risk
Venue: Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service
Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Date: Thursday 12th March 2015