FREE places are available for frontline third sector staff in Nottinghamshire county (excluding city) only, these places are funded by Nottinghamshire County Council.
If you do not meet criteria we’d still love for you to join us. Tickets cost just £45, with all income going towards our free therapeutic support services.
Nottinghamshire County Council have commissioned Harmless to deliver a range of Mental Health awareness and Suicide prevention accredited courses. Training is targeted to specific audiences, rather than knowledge levels so you will not need to attend ALL modules.
Please note in order to qualify for this funded training opportunity, you must be:
- A resident or supporting people who reside in Nottinghamshire
- Working with adults (18+)
- A frontline staff member who is part of a third sector organisation
- Adults with medium level mental health support needs
- Who may have one or more coexisting conditions
For more information or advice on the courses being delivered please speak to a member of the training team:
- 0115 880 0281