Derbyshire county council have commissioned Harmless to deliver half day Mental health awareness sessions for staff and volunteers from a broad range of statutory, community and voluntary sector organisations, working within Derbyshire county (excluding city).
Please note that you must work with people in Derbyshire county in order to meet the eligibility criteria for this free training session.
Upcoming December dates
Tuesday 03/12/19 – Mental Health Awareness Training 13:00-17:00 (Amber Valley, Ripley)
Thursday 05/12/19- Mental Health Awareness Training 09:00-13:00 (South Derbyshire, Melbourne)
Monday 09/12/19 – Mental Health Awareness Training 13:00-17:00 (North East Derbyshire, Stretton)
• The continuum of mental health and dual axis model
• Signs and symptoms of mental health problems
• Prevalence of mental health problems
• Populations at higher risk
• Protective and risk factors
• Impact of mental health problems
• Stigma and discrimination
• Approaches to incorporate into own practice in order to support interaction
• Resources and services available both nationally and locally (Derbyshire)
To register your interest please visit our Eventbrite page – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/harmless-lets-talk-training-14795237737