This Christmas we are holding a special raffle to raise vital funds to keep our life saving services running.
All the money raised goes directly towards helping us provide a range of services including support, information, training and consultancy to people who self harm and/or have suicidal thoughts, their friends and families and professionals.
Every pound that is donated through the purchase of a raffle ticket will directly be used to provide life saving support.
Ticket sales will close at the end of the day on Sunday 8th December 2019 with the draw to take place on Monday 9th December 2019. Please make sure you include a phone number and email address so that we can contact you if you win.
Each £1 raffle ticket purchased equals to one entry.
For tickets click here
- VIP paintball experience tickets (10 tickets including equipment hire, 100 balls pp, snacks and access to leading venue)
- 30 minute studio session voucher including framed8x10 print from Captcha Photography
- A bottle of Burleighs gin
- A bottle of Southern comfort
- £10 M&S voucher
- JoJo Mamon Bebe gift card
- You are brave – Illustration print
- 3 handmade cards from Faye Stevens designs
- Lego Star Wars – Han Solo
- Silicon flexible roll up piano
- PS3 Game – Little Big Planet
- Jellyfish Aquarian mood light
- Heatable lavender soft toy penguin
- Heatable lavender soft toy cat
- Glitter Babes make your own pom-pom charms
- Insulated football themed lunch box with sports bottle
- 2 in 1 ballpoint pen and iTouch pen stylus
We wish you the best of luck in the draw!