In the run up to self harm awareness day on March 1st, Harmless are offering a 15% discount on our self harm resources. From Monday 24th February up until Tuesday 4th March 2014, people interested in our resources can now buy them at special rate:
- Out of Harm’s Way DVD – Normally £27.50 – Special offer: £23.37
- In our Own Words Book (Hard Copy) – Normally: £15.49 – Special Offer: £13.16
- In our Own Words (Electronic Copy) – Normally £9.99 – Special Offer: £8.49
- Out of Harm’s Way DVD & In Our Own Words Book – Normally £36.49 – Special Offer £31.02
- Harmless Workbook – Normally £24.99 – Special Offer £21.24
(Please note: policy guidance and training are excluded from this offer)
Don’t forget – not only can these resources help promote recovery but ALL the money we raise through our products and training helps us continue to provide our vital and important services.
To buy one of the items listed above please click here and visit our shop.
Self harm awareness day gives opportunity for individuals and organisations to be more open about self harm in a bid to raise awareness about the issue. As a leading organisation in the field, we work tirelessly to reduce stigma, isolation and distress and promote health, hope and wellbeing; however we know there is still much work to do. We hope that events like self harm awareness day will encourage more people to do the same and take time to listen.
March 1st is an important event in Harmless’ diary and in addition to the free awareness workshops we are delivering on March 3rd, we are also looking to recognise the date in other ways. Keep checking our blog for other ways we are marking the event.