Our ‘Introduction to Self Harm and Working with Self Harm’ days provide an opportunity for individuals from a broad range of professional arenas to attend and get a detailed overview of self harm and working with self harm. Although there is some opportunity for delegates to explore the impact upon them in their own professional arenas, the training is non-specific to a particular field.
Our training days cover:
- What self harm is, and who it effects
- What causes someone to self harm and some of the myths around self harm
- What can be done to support and help people who self harm
- Managing the impact of self harm as an individual and a workplace
- Useful interventions for working with young people and promoting empowerment
- Managing and assessing risk
The training is CPD certified and is delivered over the course of a day and will use a range of delivery methods. Price includes a resource/training pack for all participants.
For more information or to book a place, please email email@example.com or visit our online store by clicking here