Self harm training – Intermediate
LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE.
£80 per delegate
Monday 24th October 2016
What do our training days provide?
Our general training days provide an opportunity for individuals from a broad range of professional arenas to attend and get a detailed overview of self harm and working with self harm.
Our training days cover:
- What self harm is, and who it effects
- What causes someone to self harm and some of the myths around self harm
- What can be done to support and help people who self harm
- Managing the impact of self harm as an individual and a workplace
- Useful interventions for working with people who self harm and promoting empowerment
- Managing and assessing risk
The training is CPD certified and is delivered over the course of a day and will use a range of delivery methods. Price includes a resource/training pack for all participants.
To book a place either go onto our shop and secure your place there
or call us on 0115 934 8445 and ask for Sophie Allen (Training Co-ordinator)
or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org