Derbyshire County Council have commissioned Harmless to deliver half day Mental Health Awareness training sessions for staff and volunteers from a broad range of statutory, community and voluntary sector organisations, working within Derbyshire county (excluding city).
Please note that you must work with people in Derbyshire county in order to meet eligibility criteria for this free training session.
This training session will develop understanding and knowledge of:
- The continuum of mental health and dual axis model
- Signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- Prevalence of mental health problems
- Populations at higher risk
- Protective and risk factors
- Impact of mental health problems
- Stigma and discrimination
- Approaches to incorporate into own practice in order to support interaction
- Resources and services available both nationally and locally (Derbyshire)
First two dates:
Monday 16th July 1-5pm (Melbourne)
Monday 18th July 9am-1pm (Chesterfield)
Please note: Places on each of these courses are limited, and delegates must book and have received confirmation of their place in order to attend the course.
If you would like further details, or are interested in attending, please contact the Harmless training team:
or find further details on our Eventbrite page