Harmless provide free therapeutic support to both adults and young people. Our age range covers from 11 years up to 70 years. We provide both long term and short term therapy:
- Short term therapy may last up to 12 sessions with reviews.
- Long term therapy can last up to 2 years with reviews.
We provide short term community outreach therapeutic clinics in for both adults and children for up to 12 sessions.
We offer monthly drop in support sessions creating a relaxed atmosphere, offering information and advice.
- Young Person (11-21Yrs) Wednesday 31st May 2017 4 – 5 pm
- Adult (18+ Yrs) Wednesday 7th June 2017 4 – 5 pm.
Drop in sessions are held at Nottingham Community and Voluntary Centre on Mansfield Road (opposite House of Fraser).
We provide monthly a Crisis Café, where people can come along for some informal support.
- Our next Crisis Café is Wednesday 14th June 3.30 – 4.30 pm
We offer skype provision, so that people from out of the area wishing to receive remote support can have skype sessions.
If you would like any more information, please email us at email@example.com.