Harmless would like to invite you to attend our friendly Drop in Support Group Meetings.
Harmless offer two Drop in sessions per month.
- One for Young People’s ages (Up to 21 years)
- One for Adults ages (18+ years).
Our sessions are friendly and welcoming. Our approachable staff create a friendly and inviting atmosphere, offering a friendly face and provide information about our services.
You will have the opportunity to meet Val our experienced and qualified therapist and Colin, our experienced and friendly Project Worker.
We provide services for anyone and not just for those who self harm. If you have concerns about someone else such as a family member or a colleague then feel free to join us.
Please feel free to bring along someone who you can trust such as a friend if this makes you feel more at ease.
Our upcoming sessions are:
- Thursday 7th April 2016 4 – 5 pm – Young Person Drop in (Ages 11- 21)
- Wednesday 13th April 2016 2 – 3 pm – Adult Drop in (Ages 18+)
- Thursday 25th April 2016 4 – 5 pm – Young Person Drop in (Ages 11 – 21)
- Wednesday 4th May 2016 2 – 3 pm – Adults Drop in (Ages 18+)
All drop in sessions will take place at the Nottingham Community and Voluntary Service Building, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3FB (Opposite House of Fraser)
If you have trouble finding us please call on 0115 9348445 or email us at email@example.com