Harmless self harm awareness and prevention training is coming to Leicester.
We are pleased to announce that we will be delivering our intermediate self harm training day on 24th October 2016, at LCB Depot in Leicester City Centre
Self harm training – Intermediate
LCB Depot 31 Rutland Street Leicester LE1 1RE
£80 per delegate
Monday 24th October
What do our training days provide?
Our general training days provide an opportunity for individuals from a broad range of professional arenas to attend and get a detailed overview of self harm and working with self harm.
Our training days cover:
- What self harm is, and who it effects
- What causes someone to self harm and some of the myths around self harm
- What can be done to support and help people who self harm
- Managing the impact of self harm as an individual and a workplace
- Useful interventions for working with people who self harm and promoting empowerment
- Managing and assessing risk
The training is CPD certified and is delivered over the course of a day and will use a range of delivery methods. Price includes a resource/training pack for all participants.
To book a place either go onto our shop and secure your place there
or call us on 0115 934 8445 and ask for Sophie Allen (Training Co-ordinator)
or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org