We are currently recruiting for a Specialist Therapist to join the Harmless team. The deadline for applications is Monday 14th August 2017 at 12pm, with interviews to take place in the week commencing 21st August 2017.
For an application form and job description, or for more information please email email@example.com or call 0115 934 8445 (admin line only). Please include the job title you are applying for in your email.
JOB TITLE: Specialist Therapist
HOURS: Up to 37.5 hours per week
SALARY: £23,250 per annum
START DATE: 1st September 2017
This position has been funded by the Big Lottery Fund.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- To provide therapy for 12 to 24 weeks across Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire to clients who experience mental health problems, depression and anxiety, and/or that self harm or are at risk of self harm and suicide.
- To be responsible for fully assessing individual needs, implementing/agreeing care plan or equivalent and developing a safety plan.
- Engage in activities that promote Psychological wellbeing (including maintain/promote physical and mental health); Social Functioning (including social activity, employment and education); Resilience (looking at helping an individual cope and resolve some of their difficulties); Help-Seeking (Ensuring individuals are able to access support from a variety of sources and ultimately reduces risk to that individual including self-harm and suicide).
- To work collaboratively and assertively with the communities and environments where a person is already in contact to provide information, containment and enhance a collaborative recovery approach for the person experiencing distress and self harm.
- To support the clinical and support services manager to uphold the short term, medium term and long term organisational and clinical and support services objectives.