From the early days we have generated much interest, and have been nominated and received many awards:
- November 2012, The Prince's Trust Enterprise Award for the East Midlands
- October 2012, Winner Rushcliffe Community Awards - 'Enabling Healthier Lives'
- July 2011, The Queen's Award for Voluntary Service
- March 2011, Commended Application for Business Woman of the Year (Caroline)
- March 2011, Nottingham Women of Substance Award (Caroline)
- March 2010, finalist for small business of the year awards.
- Heather was also a finalist for a Young Person Of The Year Award for her work in trying to challenge stigma and isolation related to self harm in December 2009, and Caroline for an Inspiration Award and Business Woman of the Year.
- December 2009, finalists for Rushcliffe Community Awards.
- September 2009, finalists for Nottingham's Big 10 Awards, Proud of You Awards, and nominees for Social Enterprise Awards.
- July 2009, given an award in recognition for our community work determined by a live vote.
- June 2009, semi-finalists of the National Lottery Awards fr Best Community Project.
- March 2009, winners of Runner Up Community Impact Award.
- December 2008, winners of East Midlands Community Impact Award.
- Summer 2008, fnalists for an Inspiration, Proud of You Award
- Summer 2008, nominated for a Reach Out Award
- December 2007, nominated for Women4Women Community Impact Award
Over the last year we have been supported by The Community Foundation, Nottingham who enabled us to run to health and wellbeing events in Nottingham in the spring. We showed a film about self harm at the Broadway Cinema, which was a great success, and were honoured in the summer this year with an award to recognise our work.